When: October 19-25, Westin Wall Centre, Richmond, British Columbia
- Two-day master classes by leading presenters including Sabine David, Patrice Godin, and Susan Khalje! Learn innovative design techniques, tailoring, bra making, lacework, beading, and more!
- Nearly a dozen full and half-day business, creative and technique classes, including MSDP and MAS certification subjects.
- Friday night fashion show, featuring finalists in Threads magazine challenge and ASDP’s Regional Student Design Competition
- Saturday night Silver Jubilee Celebration marking ASDP’s 25th year, and honoring Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, American sewing icon Connie Amaden Crawford
- Vendor Marketplace on Sunday 10/20 open to public – shop for sewing and design-related goods
- Sunday High Tea and Fashion Show curated by fashion historian Ivan Sayers
Full brochure online at www.sewingprofessionals.org
Registration open to all!
UPDATE: Starting August 1st when you register online use this Promo Code, BCCHAPTER, and you will have the same savings as our members receive.