The Sauvie Sundress is the perfect strappy summer dress to reach for when you are wanting comfort, ease and style in those hot summer months. It’s also perfect for layering over a t-shirt as a pinafore when the temperatures drop. Sauvie can be anything from a swim cover-up to a casual summer dress to an elegant evening gown depending on your fabric choice.
- Confident beginner level pattern
- This pattern is standard size 16-34
The low front and back V-necklines and narrow straps were designed to cover bra straps and optional bra keeper instructions are included to hide and secure your bra straps within the garment for that extra couture detail.
With two pocket options, three hem finishes, two waist finishes and two hem lengths, you can mix and match any of the version’s features.
- Front & Back V-necklines – the back neck is low but should just barely cover a bra.
- Shoulder straps that cover bra straps with optional bra keeper snaps.
- Bust Darts
- Pockets: Version A= topstitched, single layer pockets; Version B= in-seam, loose pockets
- Version #1 – loose at the waist with above the knee hem.
- Version #2 – loose waist, midi length with side vents.
- Version #3 – wide elasticized waist, midi hem, A-line skirt.
- Version #4 – wide elasticized waist, midi hem length with bottom ruffle.