The Remy Raglan Top is a simple, timeless top that is quick to make. It features a relaxed fit at the bust and waist with three sleeve choices and an optional keyhole button closure. This is a beginner level pattern. This pattern includes standard size 00 – 20 and curvy sizes 14-34
The Remy Raglan has two front options and three sleeve options, all of which are compatible with both fronts.
- Version #1 is a plain front
- Version #2 features a split center and keyhole button closure
- Short sleeves are meant to be worn rolled up and require fabric with no obvious wrong side
- 3/4 length sleeve gives more sleeve length
- Gathered bracelet length sleeve is also an option
This pattern is designed for lightweight linen, but any lightweight woven will do. If you choose a more rigid fabric such as cotton lawn, the neck may appear smaller and the bottom hem fuller. For short sleeve option choose a fabric with no obvious wrong side.