Remove the headache of trying to turn your fabric tubes inside out. This tool makes this task so easy you will want to put straps on everything! From Dritz.
- Stitch fabric tube; trim seams.
- Select appropriate size cylinder. Slide cylinder into fabric tube until it is at sewn end.
- With round end of corresponding rod (either end of metal rod), push fabric end into the cylinder while sliding fabric tube over cylinder. TIP (1): If tube will be pressed flat, spread seam allowances open as tube slides into cylinder. Continue until turned tube end comes out of the cylinder. TIP (2): It may be necessary to gather up fabric tube on cylinder to see turned end.
- Pull on fabric end until entire tube comes out of the cylinder. Rod will remain in the fabric tube.
- Use rod to push out corners. If necessary, turn around rod and use pointed end in corners. Remove rod when finished. For opened end tubes, slide cylinder to about 1 inch from end of fabric tube. Fold fabric end over cylinder and continue with above instructions.